SCHOOL GROWTH SESSIONS
The intentional design of professional growth experiences unfolds in four steps.
Our Professional Development Philosophy
Our professional development is designed to refine educator practices and improve student learning and engagement by creating spaces for critical reflection, open and honest dialogue, and intentional action.
The sessions are tailored to meet the specific needs of your school and to improve the knowledge and skills of your educators. Active learning opportunities will be provided for teachers to connect what they are learning in the trainings to their classrooms with the goal of embracing and fully adopting the practices. These activities will include opportunities for live modeling, choice boards, classroom visits, group activities, etc
Professional Development/Workshops Fees
- 1 Full-Day Workshop (6 hours)
- 2 Full-Day Workshop (6 hours/day)
- 3 Full-Day Workshop (6 hours/day)
- Professional development Half-day workshop (~3 hours): Starting Price- $750.
- All rates are based on a 30 participant maximum. Larger groups can be accommodated for an additional fee.
- Materials Fees- $5-15/person.
- Presentation fees include workshops and consultant’s preparation and travel time. Travel beyond 25 miles from presenter’s base may result in additional charges.
Ala carte Consulting- $250/ hour. This includes curriculum writing, mentoring, online support, research time, and meeting attendance.
Sample Workshop Topics
Reaching All Learners through Differentiated Instruction & Assessment
Instructional Design- Canvas LMS/ Google Classroom
- Culturally Responsive Teaching: Learning Strategies & Structures
Integrating Technology into the Classroom